Sunday, September 18, 2011

cleany times

It's that time of the year again... flu season! Yuck! Oh well, I'm not doing as bad as I could be, I'm taking medicine, drinking ginger ale and relaxing as much as I can.

Anyways, it's only five days until Summer ends and Fall officially starts. It's pretty exciting, but I can't expect much of a change in weather for a while since I live in Texas. Instead of Spring cleaning, I'm doing Fall cleaning. This means all the stuff I don't use has to either start being used or I'm getting rid of it. I'm selling some things on Craigslist... I just sold my bass yesterday! Most of the stuff is probably going to go to Goodwill, but I may also have another garage sale soonish. This also means I have to take on massive amounts of boxes in my garage for the millionth time. I'm hoping this will be the last time. I'm tired of having so much stuff that is doing nothing but sit there. So most will be sold/donated so these things don't have to be sad and lonely anymore.

I just have one thing that I have yet to figure out. What am I going to do with my huge Lion King collection? I mean, it's pretty big... about 3 buckets and at least one other box full. I'm really not using this stuff, but I still feel sad when I think about selling it. Should I try using everything? Should I just get over it and sell it? Should I just keep it there until I have a place of my own which then can be decorated fully in Lion King? I don't know, so I will just leave that to be the last thing for me to figure out.

Speaking of The Lion King, I will be seeing it Tuesday for the first time ever in theaters. I am extremely excited, probably more than I should be since I'm 21... but whatever. It's going to be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment