Sunday, June 24, 2012

Back again!

Wow, I haven't written in my blog since November! I was busy writing my novel... which I finished before the last day of the month! Still haven't gotten around to editing that, or even reading it over. When I was done, I was done. I am at the point now where I feel I should come up with a good plot for my next novel. I've got about four months to figure that out, so I should have enough time to come up with something good. Eventually I'll go back and edit my novel from last NaNoWriMo, but I kind of feel like I would be taking a lot of time rewriting bits of it. It really should have been a short story. There was a lot added into it.

Now it's Summer! The first official day of Summer seemed to have brought on the 100+ degree weather. I am not into it right now. I haven't gone swimming yet, but I've practically been dying to. I hate my feet getting burnt every time I go barefoot outside. I have to wait another two months for my California trip. That has been killing me too. It seems like it is just going to take forever. Once I'm there I'm going to be at the beach for sure. A two week vacation is something I definitely need.

Mainly my time has been spent going back and forth from city to city and trying to get a bunch of business work done. I have taken the weekend off from that and I've gone completely nerdy with my time. I have been finally watching season 6 of Doctor Who, catching up on My Little Pony, watching a bunch of YouTube videos. I'm also finally reading Mockingjay! I just got it two days ago and I'm about halfway through it. I had to stop reading for a bit, which is why I'm writing this, because I started getting a little emotional. I wasn't expecting that to happen to me. This year I was planning to read 50 books, but I have been really busy and this year has been going by super fast. I think I'm going to take the number down to 25 or quickly read a bunch of short books in December.

No comments:

Post a Comment