Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving! Friends, family... and the children having prank wars.

It has all been fun, but now I am exhausted. I drank two (large) cups of black coffee, a caramel macchiato (yeah, MORE coffee) and a red bull, but I'm still tired! I guess it doesn't help that I just drank beer.

I have gone through 2 out of 3 Thanksgiving dinners and I may not make the third. I'm not too worried about it though, I think I have ate way too much already.

This week has been incredibly busy and I have still managed to get past 40,000 words for NaNoWriMo. I can't believe I'm so close! Less than 10,000 words away from the goal! I'm really happy that I have been able to find the time between these adventures to actually get some writing done. Most of it is actually done in about 5,000-6,000 word spurts. It's so exciting to be this close to the end. Then after writing comes editing, but I'm pretty sure that I'm going to take a break before I start doing that.

This upcoming week isn't going to be any less busy. I have about a million things I need to do. Hopefully I will be back home before December! I need to hibernate or something. Getting 4 hours of sleep a night is not something I can do forever. It had kind of been hard to get anymore sleep than that though, because I want to spend as much time with my friends that I haven't seen in a while.

My one day at home this week was spent working on stuff, writing or on the phone. So that wasn't all that relaxing. Tomorrow I don't have to get up early, so I will most likely sleep a very long time. I skipped out on the whole Black Friday thing to get some writing done, but I'm ahead, so I'll probably just sleep!

It's hard to keep my eyes open right now, so I think I'm off to bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment