Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Nommm

I think it's fine that I'm downloading a bunch of fonts and looking at butterbeer recipes for my Harry Potter party because I finished my whole list of work yesterday. Wait... there is another list today? Yeah, I'm procrastinating. Again.

I can't wait until my California trip and I'm pretty sure I'm going to make some sort of candy calendar for that. Plus what is exciting is that by the time I get back it will almost be the time of the year when it really cools off. Autumn is my favorite season. The first cool breeze after a hot summer, making scarves, drinking hot tea... and pumpkin everything. Baking is another thing I'm really looking forward to. Cool weather means turning on the oven and making some good treats. Oh, and stews and soups! I think I am just hungry right now.

Greek food...
Sushi...
Clam chowder in a bread bowl...

Okay, okay... I need to get some food...

No comments:

Post a Comment