Thursday, July 19, 2012

Science Fiction Double Feature

It's exciting that I will be taking a class in science fiction and fantasy literature, because it works perfectly with my reading goals! This works out for me better than the 3 day science fiction workshop. There is going to be a lot of reading... 10 books in 8 weeks. Plus I will also have to write essays. I think it's worth it though.

Today I have been refreshing myself on a lot of graphic design stuff. It has been a little while since I went over a lot of the books and terms. I have been concentrating more on illustration lately. I might actually take courses for illustration on top of the graphic design classes, but I'm not sure yet. I will be back to school full time again in January, so I have a little while to figure that out. It is only four additional classes and I think it would be worth it.

I really don't know if I'm up for staying up nearly 3 hours through The Dark Knight Rises tonight. I am going to be so exhausted... I can feel it already!

No comments:

Post a Comment