Saturday, May 11, 2013

A lot has changed

I haven't written a blog in so long that I was surprised at how much this website has changed. I'm kind of ashamed to admit that it took me a good five minutes to actually find the post button.

Recently I've decided (for the millionth time) that I am going to write blogs again. I forget how much I like writing, but I only forget it when I'm not writing. Strangely enough, I have actually been looking so much forward to NaNoWriMo that I'm probably going to do the summer camp in July before the big one in November. Last year I didn't really have anyone to "compete" with, so I didn't get a lot done.

Blogging shouldn't be a challenge... it should be something fun. I can't do it every day, but I feel like I should do it more often for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment