Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Late night

I made a bunch of drinks from my sister's Bar Book for all of us to sample tonight. Most included tequila, because I just bought a bottle of tequila tonight on a whim. It was pretty fun being a bartender. 

I've been busy getting everything ready for my little pet boutique. Moving this business from wholesale to the people. I just have a feeling that when it's up and ready I'm going to be overwhelmed with orders. I'm already trying to fill orders constantly while getting this shop started. I guess that's a good thing.  

Honestly, after all of the shop is up and good to go... I'm ready to take a little time off (besides shipping!) and have some time to myself. Next month I will be house-sitting and have a full week all alone. I don't even know what to do with that time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment