Thursday, November 3, 2011

NaNoWriMo!

It's already November 3rd and NaNoWriMo is going amazingly! I'm hoping that I'll be able to stay this interested in my story for the rest of the month. Right now I'm at 5,862 words! This is actually more than I wrote for the entirety of last year's NaNoWriMo. I remember forgetting (and not having enough time for it) and ended up stopping about two days in. Also, I didn't think much about my story last year. I had my whole story for this year plotted out in mid-October.

It all seems to be going well, but I will probably be going back over the story a few times before I think it's ready to be read by anybody. I like how it's going so far though, although earlier today I was questioning my story. Tonight I got a bit more written and started to get excited about it again. Hopefully I won't decide later on that I want to write a completely different story. Pretty sure I'm stuck with this one now.

Other than that, I'm getting pretty excited about doing photography for Austin Comic Con the weekend after next. It's going to be a lot of fun. I've got to clean my camera though, it's been through a lot in the past year. Changed purses and bags, random stuff has seemed to have gotten on it. I clean it every once in a while, but it is due for a full on cleaning.

The upcoming week is going to be pretty busy. I'm registering for classes on Monday. I'm really ready to get back in to school, but at the same time I'm a little bit nervous. For the most part, I'm really excited though!

No comments:

Post a Comment