Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Writing and Writing

I wasn't able to complete the blogging every day for a month thing. I was out of town in a place where there was absolutely no internet or 3G on my phone. I was doing so well! The reason I went out to the middle of nowhere was to move my stuff to where I'm living now and have been living the past 9 months. For some reason or another things kept preventing me to get my things before. I had the opportunity last week and took it. My belongings aren't all here yet, but I've got most of them. I'm happy to have my photos, Harry Potter books, many other books, craft supplies and much more back.

I still want to continue to blog often. When I started this blog, I said that I wanted to update it at least once a week (I believe) if not more. I will be busy throughout this upcoming month, but I think I will have more interesting things to write about. Busy is one thing, but I will most definitely have internet and I think that is what is important.

A month of writing. Again. November 1st NaNoWriMo begins and I will probably start writing at midnight or in the early hours of the day. There are a lot of writing events going on and I am trying to figure out which I can go to. I have my basic story ideas written out, but there's a lot more I need to work on. The outline of the story came to me pretty fast in the middle of the night last week and I've written out the plot skeleton-majiggy. The hardest part for me has been figuring out names for my characters. I have been on name websites the past few days and haven't been able to find many I want to use. I still have six days left to figure that out.

No comments:

Post a Comment