Sunday, October 16, 2011

Failed

So, I didn't post a blog yesterday. I have been super busy and it slipped my mind. I'm still going to try continuing as much as I can.

I'm going on a mini roadtrip (3 1/2 hours) today. Up to the land of Breckenridge! That's where my dad lives along with most of my stuff.

I think the most exciting thing (besides hanging out) will be staying in my old room for the week. I'm going to be going through a lot of my things and figuring out what I'm taking with me this trip. All of my photos! My movies! My PS2!

I've barely got any sleep in the past few days so it's going to be nice to hop into my old bed.

Zoe and I had adventures this weekend. We kicked it off with quidditch at UT. It was so much fun! I think I will be going there often. They even had a Harry Potter themed concession stand. I had butterbeer and chocolate wands.

Then yesterday I went to pick up the free pumpkin ice cream I won from Amy's. So tasty! Today I got a giant tempura fish taco from Fuzzy's. Also really tasty!

I'm crazy sleepy right now and it's hard staying awake. I feel like taking a nap here outside. The weather is amazing right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment