Friday, October 7, 2011

October 7th

The Weather Channel is telling me it's going to rain for the next week. I don't know if I'm going to believe that. Yesterday I felt only a little bit of a mist. It's been so dry here this summer. We have watering restrictions and the lakes are beginning to dry up. We had (I believe) about 3-4 months of constant 100+ degree weather. I'm ready for it to be cold. I need to find a good coat this year.

I am about to look up haunted places to go to today so the spooky adventures will begin. I still can't find my list of places that I've compiled. No idea where we are going to go today, but hopefully it will be creepy. I haven't been scared by much in the past couple years. Horror movies don't scare me at all anymore like they used to. I guess I've had too many real life creepy experiences to be scared by movies.

One night I was lying in bed, awake, staring at the ceiling in the dark. All of the sudden I heard the front door open and slam. My dog, who would normally bark at things like that, lifted his head and stayed completely still, eyes wide open. My heart started beating fast, I thought someone in my house got in a fight or there was an emergency. All of the sudden I heard the beads at the beginning of the hallway. It sounded like someone or something ran at full force through them. Then there was a running noise. It sounded like a large dog. It stopped at my bedroom door and I could hear something breathing. My dog and I stared silently at each other. The running continued to the back room and then it disappeared at the end of the hallway. I decided to get up, I walked out and saw nothing. My dog was right behind me, not making any noise. The door was locked, nothing was inside. My dad and stepmom were asleep. I asked them in the morning and they said they heard nothing.

That's one of those things I can't explain. A lot of those types of things have happened to me in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment