Monday, October 3, 2011

October 3rd

Today is a busy day. It's the last time for me to study before my math test tomorrow morning. I'm nervous, but I'm ready to get it over with. I'm also hoping that I don't have to take it again and it will be finished for good tomorrow. Trying to stay optimistic about this. Math just really isn't my thing. It's not that I am completely horrible at it altogether, it's just that it's hard for me when it's on a test. My interest in it is pretty low. If I pass, I'll be all ready for college. If I don't pass, I'll have to retake it again until I do well enough. The annoying thing about it is that I've taken the placement test to get into college before and I was able to get into my classes, but now that I have transferred, I have to do the math all over again. Also, three classes I have already taken may not transfer over either, so I'm going to have to try to work that out with the school so I don't have to retake those as well. I shouldn't have to, since I did get 100% in all of them. This is all because the classes I took were 3 credit hours and not 4, my new school needs them to be 4 credit hours, and my old school now changed them over to 4 credit hour classes. I'm just confused on why I took 3 credit hour classes. I'm confused about a lot of this because my old school didn't even send over my complete transcript. Tomorrow I will go over and talk to the Visual Arts department and try to sort everything out. Anyway, I think that's enough ranting about that subject.

Between studying math, in my little breaks, I am going to send out some emails that I have been meaning to for a while. I need to get permission to use some photos in my photography and design portfolios from some people. It's been taking me a bit to get my portfolios together and up on to my website. Hopefully now I can actually do that, because last week my website was hacked and now it should be fixed. I also need to send my revised project plan to a place that I am going to raise some money for. I'll write the details of that project later, but right now it's still in the beginning and probably won't be ready until at least the end of November.

There are a lot of things on my list to get done and I am hoping to cross a bunch off my list in the next couple weeks. This means I need to make a bunch of coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment