Wednesday, October 12, 2011

October 12th

Working on a few portfolios tonight. Hopefully I will have a basic website uploaded in the next few days. The hard part for me seems to be compiling and categorizing all of these things. I keep organizing and losing certain folders. I don't know how I'm doing this, but somehow it keeps happening. So, before anything else, I must get all of these files in the same general area on my computer.

I wish my printer didn't run out of ink within like 5 minutes. I need to print some things out and make some poster type things. Also, I should have a hard copy of my portfolios. There isn't any black ink! Why? That's what I need the most! Hopefully I will be able to get a better quality printer some time soon.

This is going to be another short blog, because I have about a million things open on my computer that I need to get done. At least I'm still doing this!

No comments:

Post a Comment