Sunday, October 2, 2011

October 2nd

Last night we finished watching Lie To Me (the Korean dramedy, not the Tim Roth show) and it was awesome! I'm usually not into that many love stories, but I really enjoyed this one. It was funny and it would make twists and turns. I was rooting for certain people to be together and I was mad at other people. It was really pretty fun to watch, but I don't know what to watch now that it's over! I guess I should probably catch up on Doctor Who, since I'm only halfway through the first season with Matt Smith. Recently (as in the past year or so) I've gotten way more into TV shows than I ever have before. I haven't ever been too big on watching TV and I still can't ever catch anything when it's actually airing, but I can watch an entire series in a flash if I'm really into it. I have to catch up Torchwood: Miracle Day, as I have only seen about 5 of the episodes so far. I kind of lost interest, but I think I'm finally ready to try watching the rest. I also need to finish season 7 of Weeds. Oh, and It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia started again. I guess I do have a lot more to watch!

I made a list of seasons of shows I have finished watching so far this year (if they don't have seasons marked next to them, that means I've watched ALL of them):
Weeds - Seasons 1-6
Futurama - Seasons 1-2
Stella
Pushing Daisies
Game of Thrones
Torchwood - Seasons 1-3
The IT Crowd
Buffy The Vampire Slayer - Season 1
Garth Marenghi's Darkplace
Lie To Me

That's a lot of shows for me and I'm sure it won't be the final list of the year. I keep lists like this for all the movies I've seen too. At the end of the year I usually look back at all of them and do some short reviews. I have watched a lot less movies this year than I did last year, probably less than 50 not in theaters and about 12 in theaters. I think last year I was somewhere around 150 movies, which I am not even sure how that happened. I think my favorites out of the movies I have seen this year are A Town Called Panic, The Fall, Eagle vs. Shark and Everything Is Illuminated.

Today and tomorrow I have to seriously study for a math test that I have to take Tuesday morning. It has really been stressing me out, but I think I am starting to feel a little bit better about it. I'm just ready to start school again!

No comments:

Post a Comment