Thursday, October 6, 2011

October 6th

Today is full of cleaning. I'm going through all of my stuff I have here and organizing. I have about 30 pieces of mail from different colleges, I don't exactly know what I'm going to do with all of that yet. I'm trying to figure out a good way to use the limited amount of space I do have. I need a bookshelf or something, but I don't know where I would even put that. I only have a little bit of my stuff here, which is crazy, because it seems like so much in a little area. My bedroom at my old house wasn't very big, but somehow I was able to fit everything into that small space. I don't know what I'm going to do when I eventually move all of my things here. I think I have a problem with collecting things. I have a lot of random stuff, that's why I'm having to go through so much right now. I need to see what I want to keep and what it's time to part with.

It's slightly sprinkling rain outside right now. I think it's one of those days I just feel like cuddling up underneath a blanket, listening to music and reading. Maybe I will go for a walk later, but right now I just want to be inside.

I haven't had much to write about today or yesterday. I'm hoping that will change, it's just hard thinking about writing right now, because I have so many other things I'm trying to think about and figure out.

No comments:

Post a Comment