Tuesday, October 11, 2011

October 11th

Conventions! I am going to be doing photography at Austin Comic Con in November and SXSW in March. I may do photography for San Diego Comic Con next year, as I plan on already being in California for VidCon. The only one I'll actually be paying for is VidCon, but I'll probably still take a bunch of photos and videos. Maybe I'll throw a couple more local conventions in there too. It's going to be really convention-y.

I'm excited to actually get a SXSW badge this year. I've been going to the free parties for the last 5 years or so, I'm always without a badge. I just need to figure out where I'm going to crash for about 10-11 days. All I need is a floor to sleep on and a shower. There are a few people downtown that may be able to help me out with that though. It would also be nice to find a place to stay during Austin Comic Con, but I think I'll just have to journey there for the four days. Not too much of a problem though, because it's only about 20 minutes to get downtown anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment