Wednesday, October 5, 2011

October 5th

Today was much better than yesterday. It began with a picnic with Levi and then I went to see The Lion King 3D with Zoe. Now I'm sitting here with Brandi watching a South Park marathon.

I really don't know what to write about right now, so I've gone to the prompts on NaBloPoMo and found, "What vacation spot to you return to again and again?" The answer to that is San Francisco. I always go back to San Francisco, because it seems like so many places in one. It's beautiful there and the weather is perfect. I love just sitting at the parks, watching people and their dogs, enjoying the fresh air. Japantown is one of my favorite districts there, I always have fun going through the malls and dollar stores. I always end up buying too many bento boxes and supplies, snacks, or crafty things, but they're all $1-$1.50! There isn't anywhere around Austin I could find things like that (except for the snacks - MT Market!) especially at the price they are in Japantown. I also love just walking around the entire city. I don't think I would drive at all if I lived there, I would use the bus when I needed to, but most of the time I believe I would be walking. All it really takes is a good pair of shoes. Plus I would be able to wear layers all the time! I always feel homesick when I come back home from San Francisco. One day I will live there.

No comments:

Post a Comment