Monday, October 10, 2011

October 10th

Ideas for my NaNoWriMo novel are brewing in my head. I don't think it's going to be as hard to do as I thought the first time I tried. Last time I tried to write a novel in November, I kept changing the entire story. I would get a little bit done, then I would go back and rewrite pretty much everything. I'm just going to go with it this year. I want to see what can come out of my brain. What is probably going to happen is a lot of coffee and writing at night, then turning in to half zombie mode during the day. Lately I have been really committed to writing and finishing projects.

Earlier this year I tried doing the 365 photo thing and it lasted 35 days. The photos I took would tell something about the day, to me at least, I don't think I did too well at captioning. I really wish that I could try it again, but I really don't think I could do it every day for a year. Taking photos every day isn't a problem for me, it's just uploading them daily. Things happen in life sometimes where you just don't have the time to do it. Also, I usually end up leaving photos on my camera for a few weeks. It was hard for me to finish because I was just starting college and was extremely busy.

I can't wait until I can start college again. It's all really up to the math portion of the placement test that for some reason I have to take again. Ugh, I hate the process of transferring. I wish that all schools had the same tests and stuff so it would be easier. I also wish that my old school would have actually put all of my scores on the official transcript. There is no real reason to feel so stressed about things though, I have to take the test no matter what. Random panic attacks are never good, I keep telling myself it's something I shouldn't worry too much about. So, I will get that done this week if I can find a way there. Here's to hoping that I will have transportation!

Two weeks until Brandi's birthday! Three weeks until Halloween! Four weeks until I can register for college! Mondays are apparently where it's at.

Here's the unfinished 365 project I was talking about http://www.flickr.com/photos/momhe/sets/72157623001126547/

No comments:

Post a Comment